Son Na-eun Shares a Funny Story About Being Asked for Her Phone Number Abroad: I Don't Have a Phone Number

Daftar Isi


Son Na-eun, who plays
Agent Kim Reactivated, reveals a funny incident while traveling abroad.

On July 22, a video was uploaded to the YouTube channel 'YouTube Ha Ji-young,' featuring actress Son Na-eun as a guest sharing various interesting stories.


On that day, while picking a question card, Son Na-eun was asked, "If you were walking down the street and a stranger told you that you were their ideal type and asked for your phone number, what would you do?"


When MC Ha Ji-young asked, "Have you ever been asked for your phone number on the street after becoming a celebrity?", Son Na-eun casually replied, "Never on the streets of Korea. Whenever I go out in my daily life, I dress down and look really humble."




Surprised by Son Na-eun's unexpected answer, Ha Ji-young asked again, "Really? You've truly never been asked for your number even once?" Son Na-eun suddenly remembered, clapped her hands, and exclaimed, "Ah, wait! There was one!"


Recalling the incident, Son Na-eun shared, "It happened when I was abroad. In other countries, you don't need to cover yourself up like you do in Korea, so I dressed up nicely and neatly."



She continued,
"At the time, I was at a beach resort in Southeast Asia when a foreigner came up to me and asked for my phone number. Even though I was clearly holding my phone right in my hand, I panicked and lied, saying, 'Ah, I don't have a phone number. I don't have a phone,'" she revealed, bursting into laughter in the studio with her silly reaction at the time.


Son Na-eun added, "Something similar also happened in Japan, and again when I went to another part of Southeast Asia," once more proving her goddess-like visuals that captivate foreigners across borders.


Source : 1

Posting Komentar